It's not serious. But I'm starting a project soon, and I need supplies. Old magazine spines, to be exact. I need the three inches of magazine closest to the spine since I'm not sure how far down I'll have to cut them yet.
If any of you readers/lurkers have any magazines you'd like to part with (all colors, all types of magazine, excluding hunting/fishing magazines), please e-mail me at heatherann007@hotmail.com.
I'm not even sure if the project will work, but there's no way to find out for sure unless I actually just try to make it and see how it goes.
Thanks!
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oooh! I am intrigued :D
What are you making, and when do you need the stuff?
Also, full sized magazines only, or could you use Reader's Digest size spines too? I think we have some of those in our shed that I found upstairs when we moved in.
Email me with your address honey bunny. You have my magazines.
thatchickoverthere@gmail.com
I like this post!
sell domainsNaples Florida Realtor
Post a Comment