Usually I hate it when I hear my favorite bands' songs in commercials.
Jane's Addiction "Mountain Song" in the Mountain Dew commercial.
The Kooks' "Shine On" in a Michelob Ultra with lime or some such bullshit commercial.
But I'm really really extra super duper excited to hear The Panderers' "Come On" in the Little Big Planet commercial. I saw them live last April, they opened for Mike Doughty, and they were stupendous.
The entire song and video are here:
They have an extended version, but it's long as hell.
I'm stoked.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

21 comments:
[url=http://seghan.ru/go.php?sid=35][img]http://s001.radikal.ru/i194/1001/f2/3b8e742581a0.jpg[/img][/url]
[url=http://members.multimania.nl/weljgzi/]electronic cigarette buy kentucky retailer [/url]
buy bulg e cigarette order cigarettes online us buy cigarettes in north
[url=http://members.multimania.nl/sisebku/]money order cigarettes no id [/url]
mail order cigarettes seneca buy merit cigarettes buy cigarettes in ny
[url=http://members.multimania.nl/bpaonyk/]where to buy cigarettes wholesale [/url]
buying cigarettes in california where to buy cigarette cases websites for buying cigarettes
[url=http://members.multimania.nl/oivaoep/]buying indian cigarettes from the cherokees [/url]
buy cheap camel cigarettes buy tax free cigarette and tobacco buy cigarettes over internet
[url=http://members.multimania.nl/rivuyqq/]order bidi cigarettes [/url]
cigarettes buy on line buy cigarettes online from kentucky buy cigarettes as
[url=http://members.multimania.co.uk/fjctuke/]buy flavored cigarette [/url]
order cigarettes online paypal age for buying cigarettes buy cheap cigarette tobacco
[url=http://members.multimania.co.uk/laqoaom/]buy cheapest cigarettes online [/url]
buy gauloises cigarettes how to buy cigarettes order cigarettes online marlboro only
Hi! I just wish to give you a big thumbs up for the excellent information you've got here on this post. I am coming back to your site for more soon.
My website - yourtobaccosstore.com
What's up, yup this paragraph is really pleasant and I have learned lot of things from it concerning blogging. thanks.
Also visit my homepage - mac baren
This is really interesting, You are a very skilled
blogger. I've joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your excellent post. Also, I've shared your site in
my social networks!
Feel free to surf my webpage ; slow computer
Can you tell us more about this? I'd care to find out more details.
Here is my web page ... how to download movies
It's an awesome post in support of all the internet viewers; they will get benefit from it I am sure.
my web site: borkum riff cherry
I like looking through an article that can make men and women think.
Also, thank you for permitting me to comment!
Here is my webpage - Villa bodrum
What's up to every one, as I am really eager of reading this webpage's post to be updated daily.
It contains good information.
Feel free to visit my blog ... http://bostaditurkiet.net/
Can you tell us more about this? I'd like to find out some additional information.
Here is my weblog http://asuntoturkista.net/kiinteistot-antalya
Thanks for sharing your thoughts about holiday
villas in turkey. Regards
Also visit my web page ... immobilienalanya.net
Now I am going away to do my breakfast, after having my breakfast
coming yet again to read other news.
Look at my web page ; turkey real estate
Quality content is the main to be a focus for the people to
visit the web page, that's what this site is providing.
My website - propertyinturkeyforsale.net
Thanks for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.
Look complex to far brought agreeable from you! However, how can we
be in contact?
Stop by my homepage : Property Antalya
I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your blogs really
nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back later on. Cheers
My blog post :: boligityrkia.net
My brother recommended I might like this blog.
He was once entirely right. This submit actually made my day.
You can not imagine just how much time I had spent for this info!
Thank you!
Feel free to surf my web-site : amber leaf
I'll right away seize your rss feed as I can't to find your email subscription link or newsletter service.
Do you've any? Please allow me recognise in order that I may subscribe. Thanks.
Feel free to visit my site amphora pipe tobacco
Link exchange is nothing else but it is only placing the other person's webpage link on your page at appropriate place and other person will also do same for you.
Feel free to visit my weblog ... captain black
Hello! I just want to offer you a big thumbs up for your excellent information you have got here
on this post. I will be returning to your blog for more soon.
My web page :: how to get rid of acne naturally overnight
For latest information you have to visit web and on web I found this web site as a most excellent
site for latest updates.
Here is my web page ... treat acne
Aw, this was an incredibly nice post. Taking a few minutes and
actual effort to create a great article… but what can I say… I put things off a lot and don't seem to get nearly anything done.
Feel free to surf my site http://fanclub.asalettfilms.com
Quality articles is the main to be a focus for the visitors to visit the
website, that's what this website is providing.
Look at my web-site : tattoo removal
Post a Comment