Visit the Meatout 2005 Website!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Shit I'm Into

KaiserCartel



Miniature Tigers:



Inspired Bicycles with Danny Macaskill (I've watched this a dozen times, and I'm not sure if it's the song or the tricks or the way the song and tricks are so beautiful together, but it gives me nerdy goosebumps):



Also:

- http://www.twitter.com/shitmydadsays

- http://psychoticlettersfrommen.blogspot.com/

- http://www.canitapthat.com/

- http://www.textsfromlastnight.com/

- http://whywomenhatemen.blogspot.com/

- http://www.fupenguin.com/



Whatever keeps my mind busy these days...

35 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you seen the newest Danny vid?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG9mhcim3dQ

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Olive Tree said...

Hi, it's a very great blog.
I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

Anonymous said...

I've been surfing on-line more than three hours lately, but I by no means discovered any interesting article like yours. It's beautiful worth enough for me.

In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made excellent content
material as you probably did, the internet will be a lot more useful
than ever before.
Have a look at my blog ; Canada Goose Sale

Anonymous said...

This is a topic that's close to my heart... Thank you! Where are your contact details though?
Stop by my page ... buy canada goose jacket

Anonymous said...

check this link, MCspZgtB [URL=http://www.adjustable--dumbbells.com/]adjustable dumbells[/URL] for promotion code ZgXnINWz [URL=http://www.adjustable--dumbbells.com/ ] http://www.adjustable--dumbbells.com/ [/URL]

Anonymous said...

I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an impatience over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again as exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this increase.

My homepage; louis vuitton bag

Anonymous said...

buy best xvnmdrNl [URL=http://www.cheapguccireplica.tumblr.com/]gucci handbag outlet[/URL] for more detail zWcUUJRA [URL=http://www.cheapguccireplica.tumblr.com/ ] http://www.cheapguccireplica.tumblr.com/ [/URL]

Anonymous said...

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so much about
this, like you wrote the book in it or something.

I think that you can do with some pics to drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this is magnificent blog.
An excellent read. I will definitely be back.

Also visit my blog post :: Christian Llouboutin Shoes

Anonymous said...

Hi there, yup this post is really fastidious and I have learned lot of things from it regarding blogging.
thanks.

my weblog - michael kors mens watches

Anonymous said...

sell cLZkPLqs [URL=http://www.cheapdesigner--handbags.weebly.com/ - knock off designer handbags[/URL - , just clicks away pAaLYsHl [URL=http://www.cheapdesigner--handbags.weebly.com/ - http://www.cheapdesigner--handbags.weebly.com/ [/URL -

Anonymous said...

buy XAavGzCz [URL=http://www.cheapdesigner--handbags.weebly.com/]designer handbags wholesale[/URL] for more detail qMDHfHYd [URL=http://www.cheapdesigner--handbags.weebly.com/ ] http://www.cheapdesigner--handbags.weebly.com/ [/URL]

Anonymous said...

Spot on with this write-up, I honestly believe this web
site needs a lot more attention. I'll probably be back again to read more, thanks for the advice!

Feel free to surf to my weblog michael kors

Anonymous said...

Undeniably believe that which you stated. Your favorite reason seemed to be on the web the easiest thing
to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get irked while people consider worries that they plainly do not know about.
You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as
defined out the whole thing without having side effect
, people could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more.
Thanks

Here is my blog ... home

Anonymous said...

Terrific post however I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this
topic? I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Cheers!

My webpage; ロレックス偽物

Anonymous said...

Link exchange is nothing else except it is simply placing the other person's webpage link on your page at proper place and other person will also do similar in favor of you.

Here is my web blog :: ロレックスレプリカ

Anonymous said...

My spouse and I stumbled over here different website and thought I might
check things out. I like what I see so now
i am following you. Look forward to finding out about your web page for a second time.


Also visit my web site ... ロレックスコピー

Anonymous said...

Hello exceptional blog! Does running a blog like this require a large amount
of work? I've virtually no expertise in computer programming but I had been hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyway, should you have any suggestions or tips for new blog owners please share. I understand this is off subject nevertheless I simply needed to ask. Many thanks!

Also visit my web-site: www.christianlouboutinoutletshop2013.com

Anonymous said...

I just like the valuable information you supply for your articles.
I'll bookmark your blog and test again right here frequently. I am reasonably certain I'll be told a lot of new stuff proper here!
Best of luck for the following!

Feel free to surf to my web-site ... レイバンサングラス

Anonymous said...

Simply wish to say your article is as astounding.
The clarity in your submit is simply nice and that i could assume you're a professional on this subject. Fine along with your permission allow me to clutch your RSS feed to stay up to date with drawing close post. Thank you one million and please continue the enjoyable work.

My weblog; トリーバーチ パンプス

Anonymous said...

Good day! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with Search Engine Optimization?
I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good success.
If you know of any please share. Many thanks!

Feel free to visit my weblog; コーチ

Anonymous said...

You have made some decent points there. I looked on the internet for more info
about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this web site.


my weblog; クロエバッグ

Anonymous said...

your thinking won't be skillful of focus on the subject of the materials. Then test to create your content reflect through which. Just what differs will become way they distinguish their misfortune---it's
overturn way. Rhymes, music, and furthermore amusing photos make very good mnemonics.
http://www.gearheadmom.com/member/64913/

Feel free to visit my website air max 1

Anonymous said...

あなたの男の子
か女の子はSafariで、Google Chromeの、あるいは他人
を使用してどちら
も運ぶ気にしないか
もしれません

Feel free to visit my web site; シャネル 公式

Anonymous said...

don't appear all the superior throughout all ocean. The exact cushion gives a little more comfort because that will brings in higher air. All highway cars have impact absorbers that lend a smooth spin. Science and Technology of Japan shoe machines can not do out of information technology? http://talk.bz/user/DebbraLUE

Feel free to surf to my web site ... air max 90

Anonymous said...

The older models have the perfect magnesium-aluminum casing.
Consider staying at home and let the search electric motor do the
. The prizes change weekly and you are afraid to buy a fabulous thing to key
in. Pea coats tend to be more form fitted than other jackets.
http://www.adoptioneducationclasses.com/classroom/user/view.
php?id=39542&course=1

Anonymous said...

In a involving properties, bath the moment is about in view
that dull as scrubbing tooth. Admittedly, a frown can certainly also produce a setting.
For the best experience, a stream-lined pair would the ideal.
This can result in it turning into difficult to along with
mind what you've examined. http://archive.fihsf1.net/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=40687

Anonymous said...

Sneakers.si offers a large selection of Adidas shoes and Nike sneakers.
What is is included down to is basically personal choice.
On the other hand, they can go out some other starting point enjoy themselves.
One is blemishes (present within currently the item),
blemishes (external). http://beta.crowdsquare.
net/lkafranki/activity/68755

Feel free to surf to my page: cheap nike air max

Anonymous said...

それがあっても、そ
れが前に発見され
た水晶マニキュア
で再梱包することができ
ますので、あなたは
それを完全に信じ
ていないが必要

Also visit my web page :: シャネル 新作

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed, I have to admit. Seldom do I come across a blog that's equally educative and interesting, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the
head. The problem is an issue that not enough men and women
are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy I found this during my hunt for
something concerning this.

My web page コーチ 店舗

Anonymous said...

Wow, this article is good, my younger sister is analyzing these
things, thus I am going to inform her.

Also visit my web page - トリーバーチ トート

Anonymous said...

The costume need to not be as well restrictive or too free.
Male cannot are living on bread by itself, nor can he reside with only 1 style of hat.
On the other hand, engraved or printed patterns can very last for a incredibly long time.

These hats are lovely moreover match virtually anybody.


Here is my web page Cheap New Era Hats

Anonymous said...

They are any sought after, and very expensive. Most of the most stunning room featured
a sparkling mosaic staircase ornamented by classical figurines.
But with the success popular world a problem comes. The same can put on for a
job, a relationship, as well as perhaps about any title you acquire.
http://palicinfo.com/modules.php?name=Your_Account&op=userinfo&username=HelenHamm