Visit the Meatout 2005 Website!

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

My Promise

I am crawling out from under my rock.

Consider this my promise to check in with the blogs of the people who check in with mine so frequently.

I can't complain about lack of adult interaction if I don't actively seek it and make an attempt to keep up with other adults.

2 comments:

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

Sometimes I think I purposely arrange my life so that I have things to complain about. I've got it pretty good, but my hormones disagree. So I'll stop returning phone calls and e-mails for awhile, just so I can mope about how nobody calls or e-mails me anymore.

Self-destruction is such a fascinating hobby, isn't it?

Glad you're coming out from under your rock. That's worth of applause. Even trickier though is finding the strength to pick that rock up and hurl it out of your life.

I have no idea what that really means. I just thought it sounded cool.

That Chick Over There said...

We all have our moments, woman! Don't worry about it!